ViewAR is one of the world leading companies developing mobile apps in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. Our apps reach from product visualisation to in-store solutions and mobile scanning systems. Our clients are leading international companies like Lowe’s, Intel, Bang&Olufsen, Kare Design, Porr, just to name a few. Our technology includes many different tracking and 3D scanning components, which are combined with a flexible HTML user interface. With the ViewAR SDK we create a plattform – independent system (Android, iOS, Windows), which allows web developers to create efficient and flexible applications in the AR and VR field.
ViewARs target is to be technologically leading, innovative and to develop time forward IT – solutions.
What we expect from you
You dispose of experience in the following fields
• Study or comparable technical qualification
• Object oriented programming and patterns like MVC as must
• Experience with source control (GIT, SVN)
• Good German and/or English (spoken and written)
• Autonomous, solution oriented working operation
• High learning abilities
• Contact friendly and team oriented
Preferable would be
• Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (CakePHP, Yii, Zend, Symphony etc.)
• Experience with SCRUM
• Experience with creation and design of user interfaces
What can we offer
• Dynamics, open and international working environment
• Operation in a dynamic, continuously growing team of experts
• Exciting, innovative and new projects for well-known clients
• High possibilities for professional development
• Possibility for self contained work pattern
• Professional exchange at international events and congresses, as well as working possibility directly at clients offices
• Working with newest hardware like VR headsets and depth cameras like structure.io, Google Tango, HoloLens,…
We offer an annual salary according to the collective agreements for the IT-industry. Overpayment is possible, depending on the individual skills and qualifications of each applicant.