ViewAR is one of the leading companies developing mobile virtual- and augmented realtiy solutions. Our applications vary from product-visualization-tools to in-store solutions of 3D-scanning-software.
Our clients include leading international brands such as Lufthansal, Intel, Bang&Olufsen, Lowe’s, Porr etc.
Our technology includes various tracking and 3D-scanning components, which can be combined with an HTML user interface. With the ViewAR SKD we providea platform independet system (Android, iOS, Windows, WebGL), which can be used by webdevelopers to produce AR and VR applications in a very flexible and efficient way. It is the goal of ViewAR to provide a system with leading technology ahead of time.
You find a few demos of our apps here:
Your skill set:
- Experience in the field user interface design
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent educational background
- Experience with Sourcecontrol Tools (GIT, SVN)
- Fluent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Independent and solution-oriented operating principles
- High learning aptitude
- Open minded and a team player
- Experience with SCRUM
- Interest in project leadership and internal coordination processes
What we offer:
- Dynamic, open minded and international work environment
- Being part of a dynamic and steadily growing team of experts
- Unique and innovative projects with leading brands
- High development and training potentials
- Independent tasks
- Professional interexchange at international events as well as professional tasks on-site with the customer (if desired)
We offer an annual salary according to the collective agreements for the IT-industry. Overpayment is possible, depending on the individual skills and qualifications of each applicant.