Become a part of our team and work in the currently hottest area of the IT industry: AUGMENTED REALITY!
Who are we?
VIEWAR is one of the leading providers of augmented reality software solutions. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we dedicate our work to developing innovative solutions to help companies optimize their business processes. Our solutions can be used for a variety of use cases like indoor navigation, digitalization of work instructions, maintenance tours, employee onboarding and training, remote assistance and many more.
In which areas would you support us?
- Continuously improve the UI/UX across all platforms (Web, iOS, and Android) with a focus on enhancing user experience, usability, and accessibility.
- Plan and design new features while iteratively improving existing ones.
- Develop frontend designs, user flows, and user journeys that align with our brand and objectives.
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes to evaluate new ideas and features.
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive design system that serves as the foundation for our software.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Department to create captivating designs and layouts.
What should you bring with you?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Proficient in Figma. Experience with Adobe CS is beneficial.
- Strong background in creating wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Passion for web and app design (iOS and Android) with a portfolio showcasing relevant work.
- Proven ability to independently develop style guides and design systems.
- Experience in designing Augmented Reality applications is advantageous.
- An agile mindset and familiarity with tools like Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Good to very good knowledge of the English language.
What we offer
- A challenging job in an internationally oriented company
- Independent and team-oriented work in an open and dynamic team
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in an interesting, promising and constantly growing industry
- Access to cool hardware and gadgets (nreal, Oculus, HoloLens, …)
- Because we all get along very well, there are cool team events every month: Beer&Burgers, wakeboarding, boating, laser tag, excursions, and much more…
- We offer you flexible working hours, home office options and a good work-life balance. Overtime should be the absolute exception and not the rule!
- Flat hierarchies, an open-door policy and no dress code
- Fresh organic fruit every week
- An attractive salary (during a personal interview we will individually agree on your actual salary!)
- Employee discount of 80% at myclubs
- Modern office right at Schottentor, Vienna
If you share our passion and are looking for new challenges, then you are very welcome at VIEWAR. Our team looks forward to developing and implementing unique concepts with you.